skip to content


The Insurance Section is responsible for the arrangement and administration of the University's annual commercial insurance policies which provide indemnity for financial loss due to accidental loss or damage to property or legal liabilities to employees, students and members of the public.  

Other insurance policies are arranged to assist the University to carry out its activities, such as Travel insurance to provide assistance to employees and students travelling overseas to carry out University-related activities and Clinical and Human Studies. Insurance is arranged to meet the ethical requirements to carry out research involving human participants. Please refer to the relevant pages of the website to obtain information on how the insurance is arranged and to apply for insurance for travel and human research studies.

Our team is also available to provide advice on specific insurance-related issues for University employees, temporary workers, volunteers and students and can provide advice on insurance-related contractual issues.


Login with Raven

The pages on this website are restricted. University members are encouraged to log in using Raven to see the full content:

Log in with Raven 

Quick links

Please make sure you are logged into the site with Raven before using these links.

Chubb Travel Insurance Portal

Travel FAQs

Contact Us

The Insurance Section is part of the Finance Division.

Email us
Click here for Insurance section contacts